In this course, you will discover the latest changes taking place within the top social media platforms and understand how they will affect your job search. Uncover how to properly interact and communicate with Facebook’s 1 billion users. Discover the newest LinkedIn and Google Plus features, and how to make them work for you and your professional profile. All attendees will walk away with and knowledge of the latest social networking techniques to maximize potential employers interest in employment.
Attendees will learn:
- How to update their social media accounts and profile to maximize employment opportunities.
- The latest trends and how to take advantage of them in their current marketing plans
- Choosing a professional email address, profile name, and image.
- Introduction into Google Apps, Gmail and their functions.
My Media – 101 Training [Onsite – One Day]
11:30 – 12:15 What is Google +??
- Create a professional Gmail address with a signature
- Recover a sent email
- Create a filing system
- Applying links in emails
- Video Conferencing and other Google Apps
12:15 – 1:00 LinkedIn
- Create a professional LinkedIn Account
- Connect with other professionals in your industry
- Create an attractive bio
1:00 – 1:30 Break
1:30 – 2:30 Tap into Facebook 1 Billion Users
- Create a professional Facebook Account
- How to navigate to and engage
- Posting photos & videos
- The do’s and do not’s of Facebook